Doorknob Society Saga continues

The Detective Inspectors - M.J. Fletcher

WOW.. An action packed, bittersweet addition to the Doorknob Society Saga. We see Chloe continue to grow and learn to exercise her immense polymorph powers.

I'm happy NIghtshade is back, just love this character.

The main focus of this book is getting Edgar free from the clutches of the evil ones. Yup, we once again meet Chloe's mom. We also meet up with some old characters and a few new ones.

The book is named after the HOV because Edgar is locked within the ranks of the HVO prison.

Without giving too much away, I just want to say....WOW, this story gets better with each book. Chloe and company are amazing characters, who do amazing things. Nightshade is under the influence of a forget me not. I felt Chloe's pain while she watched him hook up with another girl. I literally yelled at the book- NO, NOT HER!!! NIGHTSHADE, THINK, REMEMBER!!! I can't remember the last time I yelled at a character while reading a book...oh yea, it was while reading THE MAPMAKERS UNION. Oh well..

The next volume in the series, The Skeleton Key Guild is the the final installment. We will see an end to the good vs evil battle. I'm torn. I want to read the book, but I don't want this series to end. I've come to love these characters.

M.J. Fletcher is an amazing author. The imagination he's shown, the characters he's created.. I am in awe of his talent. I look forward to the last book, and other works from Mr. Fletcher.

I give this book 5 stars because I can't rate books any higher, but believe me, this is one of the best series I've read in recent memory.

Thank you Mr. Fletcher for creating such a marvelous series.

Source: http://bookloversparadise.blogspot.com